Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photoshoot stuff.

I've been DYING to do a photoshoot for forever and the date is finally set! April 1st! These are just some pictureess that are inspiring the look for my picturetakingshoothing.


There will be some color...



Maybe some grass, too?


 I like this bird. I am now going to dress up my sister like it for my photoshoot. Yess.. That is a good plan.



And even some water...


I would be unnaturally happy if the sun came out for out loverly photoshoot.


               
As happy as it would make me to have a pink horse/zebra thing at my photoshoot, it is simply not going to happen.
         
                           There will be some pretty dresses, and lots of tool.

                 Anndd if we happen to go to a nice large field then we'll probably twirl, frolock, and act like  total freaks. Which we are.. so it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment